Meat and Lamb New Zealand provided this recipe.
* 4 ciabatta or similar crusty bread rolls
* 4-6 tsp pesto sauce
* Jar roasted mixed peppers in oil, drained
* 8 slices Cheddar, mozzarella or Brie
1. Cut the bread in half and spread cut sides with the pesto. Place on a rack above a grill pan.
2. Place roasted peppers and lamb on top and finish with slices of cheese.
3. Cook under a preheated hot grill for 3-4 minutes until the bread toasts around the edges and the cheese bubbles. Serve warm, garnished with a little salad.