Meat & Livestock Australia provided this recipe
* ˝ pound Australian Beef tenderloin (or substitute sirloin or strip loin)
* olive oil salt and freshly ground pepper
* 1 frozen pizza dough base*
* 1 ˝ cups arugula
* 3 ounces Parmesan cheese, shaved
* Ľ cup olive oil
* 6 fresh mint leaves
- Preheat oven to 425Â°F.
- To prepare mint oil, place olive oil and mint leaves in blender or coffee grinder and puree until smooth. Set aside.
- Brush beef generously with olive oil and season to taste. Heat a non-stick pan or barbecue to high, and sear meat for 2-3 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate, cover loosely with foil and keep warm until pizza base is cooked.
- Bake pizza dough for 10 minutes or until a pale golden brown. If dough puffs up, you can let steam out when it's out of the oven.
Slice beef thinly. Drizzle pizza base with mint oil and scatterÂ arugula over top. Arrange sliced beef over leaves and finish with shaved Parmesan. Serve while base is still hot with a glass of good red wine.
* Chefâ€™s Note: If you canâ€™t find pre-made pizza bases, many pizzerias will sell their dough which you can roll or toss to fit the size of the pan. Or try making your own. Most yeast packages include a bread dough recipe on the back of the package. Use a splash of olive oil, with flour, water, yeast, and a pinch of sugar.