Stir Fry Recipes
Australian Pork Limited provided this recipe.
2 tblsp oil
2 onions, finely chopped
3 cloves garlic, chopped
2 green chillies
2 yellow peppers, roasted and seeded
2 tsp cumin ground
4 green tomatoes, diced
2 cups chicken stock
3.5 ounces/100 g Jalapeños, sliced
¼ cup coriander leaves
100 g/4oz sour cream
Corn tortillas, warm
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan and brown pork, onions and garlic well.
2. Add the chillies and cumin to the pan and sauté for 1 minute.
3. Stir in the diced green tomatoes, chicken stock and Jalapeños and simmer for 1 ½ hours until tender.
4. Stir in the coriander leaves and season with salt and pepper.
5. Serve hot with warm tortillas, lime wedges and sour cream.
Notes: red chilli and tomatoes may be used as an alternative to green tomatoes and chilli.